1. Follow the “60/60 rule” to get more done.
2. Critical people can be blessings in disguise.
3. Don’t call in sick — call in well.
4. Sometimes all you need is a broom and dustpan to refocus.
5. Don’t make New Year’s resolutions.
6. Random acts of kindness are powerful.
7. Mix in some healthy pessimism.
8. Don’t underestimate the power of a smile.
9. Never forget your manners, even when ordering fast food.
10. Recess is not just for kids.
11. When nothing is going right, go left.
Curated by Lefouque