Article (by William Reville)
The reason why modern teaching methods don’t work
1. The more “progressive” teaching methods are progressing backwards (towards the stone age)
2. The article did not mention culure and parents.
3. A few of the world’s “best” educational systems are good for training students … for the 1960s.
4. In fact, Jack Ma criticises China education for not fostering culture and EQ.
5. Reville’s article did not mention things like 21st Century skills, habits, dispositions, values or identity formation.