1. Evidence suggests the IQs of people in the UK, Denmark …
2. The end of the Flynn effect?
3. Are cognitive differences between countries diminishing?
4. The decline in general intelligence estimated from …
5. The Flynn effect in Brazil
6. What should we be *worried* about?
Here are some articles that seem to suggest that the Flynn effect is reversing i.e. that people are generally becoming less intelligent instead of more intellignet. I am not sure if that is true, but if it is true, I would wonder why. Is it the food that we eat? The television that we watch? The chemicals that we breathe in? The stressful lifestyles?
Anyway, are there any advantages being intelligent? Any disadvantages?